We provide these services to sovereign, sub-sovereign, local government, and private-sector project sponsors. Our experienced professionals can offer guidance on the complex financial, political, social impact and construction issues arising from social and economic infrastructure projects.
We can work closely with private-sector companies and government bodies to create and implement financial, economic development and infrastructure projects that comply with customary financing requirements and local political demands, yet provide financially viable returns on investment while maximizing social impact. Our advisory services extend far beyond only financial elements, but rather encompass the entire project scope to ensure the ultimate outcome of meeting our client's objectives while working in a team based environment with the stakeholders. Our areas of expertise include:
- Assembling a qualified consortium to design and build while mitigating construction and delivery risks
- Long standing strong relationships with global infrastructure players; contractors, engineers, developers, international law firms, lobbyist, international banks, insurance companies, government relations
- Aligning and securing support of multilateral financial institutions, export-import credit agencies and other forms of credit or financial support from the public or private sector
- Developing financing structures and finance models to achieve desirable outcomes
- Preparing projects for the underwriting and investment process to increase likelihood of raising capital from National Standard or other capital sources
- Foreign public policy guidance in ensuring a project will provide local financial benefits while gaining the support of the global community
- Advising on Public Private Partnerships: execution, legislative framework and investment
- Advising on Foreign Direct Investment Policy and Transactions
- Advice on lease structuring and financing, including Sharia Law Compliance
To keep in compliance to the Municipal Advisor rule, as defined by the Dodd Frank amendments to the Securities Exchange Act, National Standard Finance, LLC, (including its principals and agents) cannot provide advice to any US municipal entity or obligated person with respect to municipal financial products or the issuance of municipal securities, including advice with respect to the structure, timing, terms, and other similar matters concerning such financial products or issues. United States municipalities are advised to seek unbiased legal and financial counsel when evaluating financial products offered through National Standard Finance and its affiliates.